As I am writing this blog, I cannot believe that it is Thanksgiving already! The year just flew by and it is the holiday season again! I love this time of year because it makes you reflect on what you are grateful for. This day is about giving thanks for our family, friends or anything else that we are blessed with. As I reflect on my year, here are the top 10 things that I am grateful for this year.
• Being Alive!- I am blessed to just be alive.
• Being Healthy- I am blessed that I have good health.
• Family and Friends- They are always here to love and support me.
• Clients and Students- I am blessed to be able to help and teach others.
• My Home-I am blessed to have a warm bed and home as many other people don’t have this luxury.
• Food to Eat- I am blessed to be able to have food to eat.
• Running Water- I am blessed to have running water for drinking and cleansing.
• Living in the United States- I live in a free country where I can be me.
• Being Able to Travel- I am blessed to be able to travel the world.
• My New Book- I am blessed to share my story in hopes that it will inspire others.
So, I ask you, what are you grateful for?