Many of us have struggles with confidence. Sometimes its confidence with everything or it could just be 1 thing that is hindering you. No matter what level you are at, its is important to recognize the different levels to work on it.
Here are the different degrees of a lack of confidence.
- Variety of Things– In this level, you are not confident in many things which include skills, task so specific areas.
- Specific Area or Skill– This level is one area or skill that you lack confidence in.
- Task Area- For this level you have a lack in confidence in performing a task.
- Scenario Area- In this level, you are lacking in confidence in the situation.
- Triggers- This level deals with past scenarios where it now triggers you and brings about a lack in confidence because of the past.
Once you understand and recognize the level of confidence you lack, then you can start to work on that area. Remember you need to create baby steps to work on alleviating the problem. This will be a work in progress, but you can do it! Little by little your confidence will increase, and it will bring about the best in you!