I wanted to blog about self-care today. Many of us give to others and forget about ourselves. We basically put ourselves on the back burner so to speak. Remember you are just as important as others too! Your energy or vessel needs to be full for you to give back to others!
Here are some ways to give back to yourself!
- Eat Better– When we eat healthy, we are refueling our body. Good and healthy food brings about a more energy to you. So, take the time to refuel your body with good food!
- Drink Water– Your body is full of 60% water and it is important to refuel it back with water. Not only does it refuel you with nutrients, but it helps with absorption, digestion, and maintains body temperature.
- Take a Bubble Bath- Taking a bubble bath helps you to relax and focus in on you.
- Get a Massage- By getting a massage this helps your muscles to relax but it also can help in aiding with decreased nerve compression, joint space, and range of motion too.
- Get Outside- Just being outside can not only help your mood, but it can energize you too! Be one with nature and this can bring about some needed self- care immediately.
- Listen to Music- By listening to music you automatically raise your vibration which aids in self-care.