We have now added a new page to our website called Learning Materials. I wanted to pick a book from the Recommended Book list and blog about it. The book I chose was “The Life You Were Born to Live” by Dan Millman. This book encompasses what your Life Purpose is here are Earth and how you figure out what path to take on your Spiritual journey! Let’s get started!
In order to figure out what your Life purpose is, you need to add up your birthday.
I will demonstrate this by using his birthday, February 22, 1946.
1. Write this out numerically as 2-22-1946. Please note that the entire year needs to be used.
2. Add plus signs in between numbers (please include zeros if you have them); 2 +2 + 2 +1 + 9 + 4 + 6 =26
3. Take the sum number and add plus signs to that sum: 2 + 6 =8 (please note if you number ended in a Zero at the end (ex. 20) then drop the zero and your number is 2. This is your Primary number. There are a few exceptions here: 10, 11 and 12 will not be reduced to a single digit.
4. Finally take your original sum which was 26 and what you final number was which was 8. The Birth number would be 26/8. Please note to double check your math in order to have an accurate birth number.
Once the Birth number has been determined, then you can find that number in the book and see what your Life Purpose is.
To demonstrate this we will use his Birth number 26/8.
1. First look at the Final number (Step 3 above) that we received, this was the number 8. Each person will have a Primary number which will tell you what issues, obstacles and opportunities that may lay ahead on your Spiritual journey. This is also considered your Life Path. (If you had a Final number of 10, 11 or 12, look at the first number and also the second number, they will encompass both numbers). When looking at this Primary number 8, his Spiritual journey encompasses Abundance and Power. These are the lessons to be learned here on Earth. He goes in to much detail about each Primary number and what it means.
2. After you discover what your Life purpose is then look at what the Birth number (Step 4 above) represents. His birth number was 26/8 so this encompasses all of these numbers which include: 8: Abundance and Power, 6: Vision and Acceptance and 2: Cooperation and Balance. He dives deeper in the Birth number and what the understanding of this entire Birth number means. He includes information about work, health, relationships, talents, and finances. He also gives guidelines on what can help you to fulfill your destiny.
This book is very powerful in giving insight on what your Spiritual path can contain by using the numbers in your birthday. This information was very insightful and very accurate. I actually tested his theory out with my birth date and several of my family members too! What was interesting was all of them were very accurate and telling of each individual. I was amazed at what the information told and how one could combat the situations that might be presented one’s path. I hope you will be just as amazed as I was once you read it and dive into the information regarding your own Birth number and Life Purpose!