I wanted to blog about space clearing today. What is space clearing? Space clearing is the “Feng Shui art of clearing and revitalizing energies in buildings. It’s as essential to the energetic maintenance of a place as physical cleaning is to the physical maintenance.” Basically, this is just moving stuck energy! When we move this type of energy, it clears up SPACE! Think of this as cleaning out your closet, when you move old stuff out, it makes new space for new things! So, if you have been feeling like you home is not feeling the best energy, then do some space clearing to move it!
Here are different types of space clearing instruments that you can use to move old energy!
- Musical instruments– Any kind of musical instrument can be used in space clearing. My personal favorites include the Native American drums and flutes! All you must do, is walk around your home, and play the instrument.
- Bells-Any kind of bells work, just find a bell that you resonate with. I have a Tibetan bell that I love to use and it has several different sounds that come out of it. Just ring the bell throughout each room in the home and the vibration and sound of the bell will move the old energy.
- Sage– Get some white sage and clear your home with this wonderful herb. This is a great clearing and purifying method that the Native Americans used. Read the blog “how to sage your home.”
- Crystal or Singing Bowls-Using any type of crystal or singing bowl will move old energy too. Walk around to each room playing the bowls to move the energy.
- Water– Water is another great clearing tool to use to move old energy. You can get a spray bottle and fill it up with water. If you have some essential oils, like, lavender, rosemary, lemongrass or rose, you can add some drops in the water too. Go through the house spraying this water in each corner of each room to draw out the old energy.
Finally, as you are done clearing your space, see how light and airy your environment is. By continuing to do this process occasionally, you will see how much your home is more of a sanctuary filled with serenity! Try it and see for yourself! Enjoy!