In the spirit of a New Year, give yourself a chance to discover and redefine YOU! CSG is going to be offering some specials, introducing/reiterating on some of our amazing products designed to improve/stimulate your aura, and keep you updated on different events we will be participating in. January 17, 2015 CSG will be a vendor at an event at PIHMA! We will be selling our candles, chakra spray, bracelets, as well as giving readings. This will be your chance to get any questions on the products we have answered in person, and gain some product knowledge on our amazing merchandise. PIHMA is located at 301 E Bethany Home Rd A100 and will run from 9:30 a.m. -3 p.m. This event is open to the students of PIHMA as well as the general public, so be sure to stop by and show your support for CSG!
Chicks with Spiritual Gifts will be teaching a Tea Leaf Reading class January 24th, 2015. Our friends, at Harmony in Phoenix, will be hosting this event for us in their facility. This class is designed to teach others how to properly read tea leaves to get the most accurate reading possible. There will be tea served and tasty treats as well! To keep updated on this event, feel free to check out the link below and keep a look out on our Facebook page for any additional information.
Many of you who have already had a reading with us have heard about the take home products we offer, but for those of you who haven’t, these are the different items we offer. They are designed to keep your aura pure and cleansed, and help assist you in any situations on your life’s path. We carry a variety of Blessed Candles, Handmade Bracelets, and Chakra Spray. If you haven’t read our blog on color meanings for candles, here it is below.
- Pink Candle – Represents Love or Romantic Relationship. Ask Archangel Chamuel and the Love Angels to assist in bringing love and a relationship into your life.
- Blue Candle – Represents Communication. Ask Archangel Gabriel to assist in helping in relationships.
- Green Candle – Represents Healing or Abundance. Ask Archangel Raphael to assist with “healing” ones body. Ask Archangel Raguel to assist in bringing in financial abundance.
- White Candle– Represents Purification. This candle assists to help “protect” and cleanse oneself.
- Purple Candle– Represents Intuitive Wisdom. Ask Archangel Metatron to assist in channeling “spirit” or strengthening your intuitive wisdom.
- Orange Candle– Represents Careers. Ask Archangel Ariel to assist bringing in the “right” job/career for you.
- Yellow Candle– Represents Happiness. This candle assists in bringing in what you desire which leads to happiness.
If you need any assistance choosing the right candle or bracelet for you, let us know and we are more than happy to help you.
Lastly, we are offering a special on Photo Readings (Normally $60 per reading) for $50 the month of January so those of you who haven’t had the chance to do the reading with us can give it a try! You must mention this newsletter when making your appointment with us so we can ensure you receive the New Year Discount. Pictures hold energy and psychic information of a person. Terri is trained in reading photographs and summarizes the information they receive for their clients in an email report. This is surprisingly a very accurate, telling and unique way to experience a reading. All that is needed for a photo reading is a picture and a first name. If you would like to email us, you can reach us at CSGInfo@yahoo.com. We love what we do, and we are so blessed to have an amazing group of supporters who are not just our clients, but also our friends! YOU make it possible to do what we love, with success! CSG is here to help you discover things that you may not know about yourself, and help you in having a bright and wonderful future. That is why we believe a New Year means New Discoveries instead of New Year, New You. The things you may learn about yourself with us doesn’t change who you are, but it opens your eyes to the soul of who you truly are, deep down! It also helps you strive into becoming the best you that you can be. Thank you for everything you have given us in 2014, and here is to another amazing year for 2015!