I have blogged about Archangels but I wanted to blog about each one separately to give more information on a few of them and their Energy Ray colors they associate with. There are 7 Energy Rays or “rays of light.” They combine to form 1 energy. Some people believe that each energy ray has different lessons associated with it. Each Archangel can assist you with these different energy lessons, so you can work on mastering them. Archangel Raphael l comes from the Fifth Energy Ray which is Green. He assists us with all aspects of healing. Many people see his color as green or flashes of green light. He also brings about seeing truth. Here are some ways to call in Archangel Raphael to assist you.
- Ask for Healing and Truth. Ask out loud or within your mind for him to come and assist you. To demonstrate, “Archangel Raphael could you please assist me. I need you to help fill me up with healing of the body, spiritual healing, and a divine channel for truth. Please assist me in filling up my soul with this. Thank you.” This is just an example on how to ask, say whatever is in your heart and “know” that he will be assisting you.
- Ask to Be Surrounding in the Green Energy Ray of Light. Again, ask out loud or within your mind for his Green Energy Ray of Light to surround you. You might see it, feel it, or know it is surrounding your body.
- Ask for the Green Energy Ray of Light to assist in Healing. You can envision this coming through your crown chakra and washing you clear of any blocks within your body. It will be released through your feet when you are finished. You can also ask for this for healing for others too.
- Ask Him to Help You Focus Your Mind for Projects. Ask Archangel Raphael to assist you in projects or tasks, taking exams or to just have a focused mind. To demonstrate, “Archangel Raphael please assist me in having a focused mind to assist me in (state your project or task) Thank you.” Again, this is an example, use whatever words are in your heart.
- Light a Green Candle. You can also light a Green candle to represent the Green Energy Ray of Light of Archangel Raphael. As you light it, ask him to come in and surround you with this ray of energy for Healing and Truth. Allow this candle to burn out completely once lit. If you need to snuff it out, then do the same procedure when relighting it.