I have blogged about Archangels but I wanted to blog about each one separately to give more information on a few of them and their Energy Ray colors they associate with. There are 7 Energy Rays or “rays of light.” They combine to form 1 energy. Some people believe that each energy ray has different lessons associated with it. Each Archangel can assist you with these different energy lessons, so you can work on mastering them. Each energy ray is like a rainbow of light. Here are ways to bring in all 7 Energy Rays of Rainbow for all the Archangels.
- Ask for What you are Needing. Ask out loud or within your mind for them to come and assist you. To demonstrate, “Archangels could you please assist me. I need you to help fill me up with….and ask for what you are needing currently. Please assist me in filling up my soul with this. Thank you.” This is just an example on how to ask, say whatever is in your heart and “know” that he will be assisting you.
- Ask to Be Surrounding in the Rainbow Energy Ray of Light. Again, ask out loud or within your mind for their Rainbow Energy Ray of Light to surround you. You might see it, feel it, or know it is surrounding your body.
- Ask for the Rainbow Energy Ray of Light to assist in Healing. You can envision this coming through your crown chakra and washing you clear of any blocks within your body. It will be released through your feet when you are finished. You can also ask for this for healing for others too.
- Ask Them to Help You Focus Your Mind for Projects. Ask the Archangels to assist you in projects or tasks or to just have a focused mind. To demonstrate, “Archangels please assist me in having a focused mind to assist me in (state your project or task) Thank you.” Again, this is an example, use whatever words are in your heart.
- Light a White or Rainbow-Colored Candle. You can also light a White or Rainbow-colored candle to represent the Rainbow of all the Energy Rays. As you light it, ask them to come in and surround you with all the rays of energy and ask for what you are needing. Allow this candle to burn out completely once lit. If you need to snuff it out, then do the same procedure when relighting it.